UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 10mm 25kg Tubs
£20.13 Exc. VAT
- Tip: We recommend the use of SCJ spray to create a water proof seal between the old and new surface as well as creating great adhesion.
- Tip 2: We recommend during colder temperatures, to store the Pothole Repair in a room temperature area overnight before use. This will help soften the product making it easier to apply or placing it in the footwell of your vehicle with heating on.
How much do I need?
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 10mm grade is designed for permanent repairs in type 3 and 4 roads. HAPAS approved since 2002, Instant Road Repair offers a first time permanent repair and is instantly trafficable causing minimal disruption to motorists. Benefits:
- Suitable for planned repairs
- Can be used in all weathers
- Depth: 30 – 100mm
- Resealable tubs – no waste
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground