UltraCrete Permanent Pothole Repair 25kg Tubs
£21.99 Exc. VAT
- Tip: We recommend the use of SCJ spray to create a water proof seal between the old and new surface as well as creating great adhesion.
- Tip 2: We recommend during colder temperatures, to store the Pothole Repair in a room temperature area overnight before use. This will help soften the product making it easier to apply, or placing it in the footwell of your vehicle with heating on.
How much do I need?
Ultracrete Permanent Pothole repair is the ideal solution for repairing potholes on roads, driveways and carparks. It gained HAPAS approval in 2011. Benefits:
- Repair is instantly trafficable.
- Easily installed in all weather conditions
- Suitable for both planned and reactive pothole repairs.
- Depth: 10mm – 100mm
- Fully graded hardstone with SRV
- Flexible repair for flexible roads.