UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 6mm 25kg Tubs
£20.13 Exc. VAT
- Tip: We recommend the use of SCJ spray to create a water proof seal between the old and new surface as well as creating great adhesion.
- Tip 2: We recommend during colder temperatures, to store the Pothole Repair in a room temperature area overnight before use. This will help soften the product making it easier to apply or placing it in the footwell of your vehicle with heating on.
How much do I need?
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 6mm grade is designed for permanent asphalt repairs in footways, footpaths and cycle tracks. It gained HAPAS Approved in 2002, and is instantly trafficable causing minimal disruption to pedestrians. Benefits:
- Suitable for planned and reactive repairs.
- Can be used in all weathers.
- Depth: 15- 100mm.
- Resealable tubs – no waste.
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground.